Jesus vs. Godzilla Jesus vs. Godzilla

wow

it was pretty good. the music at the end should have had more energy.
i love how you BLATANLY stole the fight from bleach, hahaa.

The 1990s The 1990s

you best be happy, Bryan.

there. i voted for your crazy ass. lovely job as always.
but seriously, headphone mic = bad.

SpiniSTER EP. 012 SpiniSTER EP. 012

well, i read the other reviews,

ok, you know what you did. i don't listen to coheed and cambria, so i'm just gonna say this. while the individual drawing itself is good, and it's quite stylish, it's not a flash.

Spinister responds:

okay

ps i might troll your deviantart thing

its nothing personal

its just that i hate deviantart

To Far Away Lands [WIP] To Far Away Lands [WIP]

Pretty Nice!!

I don't know why you're scored so low, I think it's an excellent ambience piece.
Your style of writing is similar to modern classical compositions, or impressionistic/romantic era composers, so I understand most people won't just 'get it' when presented plainly, but I think you did a very effective job of conveying a thought of a far off land.
Perhaps a bit of the piano clashes with itself compositionally, but not too much. Rarely, every now and then with the strings, but it feels as if you've been pretty careful about it.
Over all, It's a very effective bit of music.
P.S., the beggining, you used Absynth, am I correct?

Jakesnke17 responds:

heh, thanks for the review man.

Yeah, I think when I posted it, one or two people voted "0" on it, guess they just didn't like it all that much and yes, I definitely wanted to present something new to the table here at Newgrounds.

But this is still a work in progress at its current state, I'll eventually finish this one up within in the next few months and yes, that's Absynth. When I heard that preset, I couldn't help but use it as an intro. :)

Mario 64 Final Bowser Rock Mix Mario 64 Final Bowser Rock Mix

i loved it

you really made it your own. this is the best Bowser mix on ng, period. i downloaded it. this is so better than the stupid thrash one that's so popular, that one's so distasteful, but yours is awesome and i commend thee, sir, for your awesome-nitude.

MK64 - Rainbow Destructor MK64 - Rainbow Destructor

beautiful!

everybody on ng loves your stuff! can i ask, what program do you use?